Neither Hrodir nor Yehudah are currently attempting to be gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, or anything else but omnivores. They have no issue whatsoever with people who are, mind you; they just aren’t.
In addition, Yehudah does not mundanely keep kosher. Yehudah, in persona, probably ought to, but is willing to…creatively mis-identify pork as chicken! However, please see Things to Avoid, as to allergies within the extended Royal Family.
Yehudah is diabetic (type 2) but it is under control. He is not currently going very far out of his way to avoid sugar. All things in moderation.
For snack food (e.g. royalty room), our preferences are remarkably similar (see below).
Royalty Room (pretty much the same for both of us)
- Meat (e.g. sausage) – but keep pork entirely separate so Valdis may also partake.
- Basic veggie tray veggies
- Fruit (but see above about grapes)
- Bottled water
- COFFEE, especially earlier in the day.
- Cherry Coke (in moderation)
- Meats (sausage, jerky, etc)
- Veggie tray
- Fruit (except grapes)
- Chocolate (dark preferred)
- COLD Coca-cola or Sprite
- Cherry coke for Valdis